Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, just got my damn car back today, after a week (with a rental, yes it was a Pontiac Grand Prix) and i noticed two very small knicks on my rear passenger wheel, and a big chunk sliced off my tire. They are lucky they were closed by the time I noticed it, i am calling in tomorrow and gonna make sure they do something about it, or they will definately never see me again.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called and the service manager told me "Well, you're going to have to bring it in for us to take a look at it" and I told him I work today and dont have time to take a 45 minute drive to show them. And he told me well, call us when you have time, maybe next week.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
They're going to give you the old artillaryman shelling his own troops excuse; "It looked good leaving here". Unless the guy who did it is strong into confession, you're SOL.

·
Registered
CTS 3.6 SOLD!Now SAAB 9-3(me), CTS Wagon(mom), STS 3.6(dad)
457 Posts
we took my moms sts car to ron carter in houston (last time we ever go there either) the bumper came back with a 6-7 inch long scratch on the rear bumper. the dealer who has never been trustworthy told us that the car must have had it before we brought it. bs we called cadillac service and they talked to the dealer. dealer called back next to so then they can fix it.

call caddy service and report the dealer and see what they can do.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Well, just got my damn car back today, after a week (with a rental, yes it was a Pontiac Grand Prix) and i noticed two very small knicks on my rear passenger wheel, and a big chunk sliced off my tire. They are lucky they were closed by the time I noticed it, i am calling in tomorrow and gonna make sure they do something about it, or they will definately never see me again.
Be careful what you wish for; they might be happy if they never see you again.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
None of my cars have any scratches on them, and I service most of them at Cavender Cadillac. I am very proud of my cars, and whenever I take a car in for service, I do a walk around with the service writer to see how well I take care of my car. He knows me, my cars, and the condition I keep them in. If I ever had a problem with some kind of damage, the service writers there would realize it was most likely done at the dealer.

In short, they are very particular with my cars. And I treat those people right.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
None of my cars have any scratches on them, and I service most of them at Cavender Cadillac. I am very proud of my cars, and whenever I take a car in for service, I do a walk around with the service writer to see how well I take care of my car. He knows me, my cars, and the condition I keep them in. If I ever had a problem with some kind of damage, the service writers there would realize it was most likely done at the dealer.

In short, they are very particular with my cars. And I treat those people right.
This dealership was one of the greatest in the area. #1 for service, pricing, etc. Like I said in my other thread 'Strange Call From GM service dept.", that guy was being a big jerk and ignorant, trying to accuse me of doing brakestands, the next day I go in and they tell me the guy I talked to is "no longer with us", so I really dont know how much I can trust this dealership anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts