Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was bugging the living heck out of me so toady I fixed it. When the screen would go up or down it would squeal. I put a little dab of GM Dielectric grease on the back where there is a channel and no more squeal!!

Now to wait for a hot day and see if I fixed the pop on the sunroof.

·
Registered
NONE
451 Posts
I gotta say...so far this vehicle makes ALOT of interior creaks and squeeks.
I can't say I agree with you, at least as far as mine is concerned. And I have ears that'll put a dog's to shame. I had one annoying rattle that was coming from behind the driver's seat. It was found by a buddy of mine ridding in the back seat: the plastic panel right behind the rear door handle hadn't been snapped into place from the factory. So it was vibrating against the door and the door handle. I clicked it into place, and the car's interior is silent.

The car is almost like sitting inside an isolation chamber, save for the music playing and the supercharger howl. :)

jas

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
^^^ I have to add that mine is quiet as well - and I have the sun-roof. Except for the marbles rattle sound of the blower and the deep "burble" of the exhaust at idle, this car is very quiet inside and out IMO.

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts