Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I found the part number for the 04 DVD nav, but my question is a bit more specific. I have a 2003 and need the nav unit replaced. The dealer said I need to come in, they have to pull some numbers off the back. In the early 2003 models, there was no clock display, but on the later 2003 models there was. I dont want them to take the same number I have and order me the same unit, I want a later 03 with a clock (I dont see why it would be an issue with the dealer since it basically is the same part) Does anyone know the part number to a later navigation radio that has a clock display????? (im sure there are peopel with units with clocks that need replacing, and they recive the same thing again with a clock too, so im sure there are 2 differnt numbers for an 03 Nav) I have a 2005 Gauge cluster just sitting here!!! But I need a clock too in the car. :banghead: Thanks!

·
Registered
292 Posts
youre talking about a pewter cd-rom nav? mine has a clock, I will be pulling mine out in the next couple days I could get a part number.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shaft said:
youre talking about a pewter cd-rom nav? mine has a clock, I will be pulling mine out in the next couple days I could get a part number.
Please let me know, yea the petwer one. Just give my the numbers yours has on the back. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts