Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Escalade ESV and the Factory Navigation unit freezes up in the Map screen only. Other features still work but the screen appears like you are not moving (Speed sensor issue?) However, at the same time the map freezes, if you turn on the turn signal - it will flash at a fast rate. Once the map un-freezes, the turn signals go back to workking fine. I'm not sure how the two are related or if this is a body computer issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Tom

PS: I have tried removing the dvd and re-inserting it and it is still frozen.

·
Registered
Escalade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still having same problem - I have updated the software and will do so again when the 2014 disc gets released. What is a lockpick?

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Lux Edition
140 Posts
I have a similar issue with mine. The map gets stuck sometimes. One time the map started spinning like a plane doing a nose dive. I spoke to someone at Navrepair. their email is: [email protected]. Said it would be around 300 to fix it. I have NavTv installed.Haven't done fix yet.

----------

Still having same problem - I have updated the software and will do so again when the 2014 disc gets released. What is a lockpick?
Lock pick allows you to input address in nav when driving, video in motion, etc, just like NavTv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts