Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just brought my 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT and it didnt come with a DVD.
Trying to find out what Navigation DVD OEM# is compatible with this model? Thx!

·
Registered
2008 Escalade
311 Posts
Here's the official nav disc website for GM. It says they are currently out of stock but you can find people selling the discs on eBay and Amazon. Click on the link and it'll take you to the page that lists the current part number and past part numbers of all nav discs that are compatible with your 2008 Esky. Just search the web by the part number you want. The higher the part number on the list the newer the map.

http://gmnavdisc.navigation.com/product/Catalog/Catalog_Cadillac_Escalade_2008/GM-North-America-Map-Update-Delphi-Blacktie-v.2013-zid23106915/en_US/GMNA/USD

12,778 Posts
Hi just4cap,
Congratulations on purchasing your Escalade! You can either purchase GM Navigation Discs from your local dealership, or by visiting http://gmnavdisc.navigation.com/ and selecting your Cadillac Escalade. The OEM number for the most current disc is 23106915. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Best,

Alex H.
Cadillac Customer Care

·
Registered
'16 VSport (wife's), '10 Escalade, '97 & '02 SS Camaro's, '15 Silverado LTZ
1,131 Posts
The latest version will be released in June.

·
Registered
1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade
1,243 Posts
I have a extra 8.3 nav disc, PM me and I will be glad to give you. I think its from a 2009 Escalade.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Late reply....but yes this worked...once I got the past part numbers, I did an ebay search until I found one that wasnt so pricey... got the 9.3 for $67... it loaded and Works great!!! Thank you!

----------

I didnt have it setup for getting email notifications :( Got an ebay one...but definately would have gotten it. Good looking out...thanks so much...

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
1 Posts
I have a extra 8.3 nav disc, PM me and I will be glad to give you. I think its from a 2009 Escalade.
Do you still have the disc... I'm looking an update on my 09 Escalade. I just bought the truck and I guess it has the original disc, it says 2005 on the front the disc.

·
Registered
2009 Escalade
1 Posts
I have 2 copies of the version 10.3 i can sell to anyone interested i believe it is the 2013 or 14 mapping. i will sell for $75 each plus shipping

·
Registered
escalade
1 Posts
I am interested in getting the 10.3 version if it would work on my 08 escalade
text me please 425-444-0695

1 - 13 of 13 Posts