Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS AWD Performance Luxury, Black/Black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2009 CTS w/ Nav (used) about two months ago. Unfortunately, I was in an accident a few weeks ago and just got my car back from the body shop. Prior to the accident, I'm pretty sure that my Nav was unlocked and I was able to enter street addresses and search POI's while in drive. I remember thinking that it was great that the previous owner unlocked it.

The car's battery was disconnected during the repairs, so the first time that I started the Nav it was like starting it for the first time off of the lot. Now I can't select POI or Street when driving. Is there a hack to change this? I read a little about LockPick, but I don't know if I have it installed, where it is, or if I need to do anything to enable it.

Any ideas??

·
Registered
2009 CTS AWD Performance Luxury, Black/Black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info and the link. I just tried the mute button but it didn't change anything. I'll probably take my dash apart this week and see if I actually have it installed or if I was imagining it (which is entirely possible). I wish I would have tried a DVD before getting into my accident... that would have removed any doubt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts