Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Nav disk

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Fast 
#1 ·
What is the latest NAV Disk I can get for my 2004? Do I need firmware updates? How about cheapest price? I don't want to spend $200 when I can get a nice portable for that.

#2 ·
IMHO, forget about it. I don't think there are any firmware updates available and the 04 system is pretty rudimentary (I have an 04 as well). Even if you had updated maps, Its not great from the user friendliness standpoint. The map discs are available on Ebay, but still not cheap. the GPS on my Android cell phone is 10x better than the one in my SRX.

#3 ·
#4 ·
I am in the same boat. I am looked everywhere online and this cant be found as a download. I owned the DVD and paid for it and my son who is 2 managed to bite it and ruin it and I refuse to pay $200 for another copy. If anyone has any leads where I can get a copy please PM me. Thanks!

P.S. I searched the Torrents and there are no real copies of this DVD are out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.