Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTS Vsport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed this the other day. Not sure what it is or how it happened. Called my dealer and they said they've seen several cases of this type of webbing effect behind the CUE screen. Hoping this doesn't require me leaving my car at the dealer for days.

12,778 Posts
Hi WesWood,

I can definitely understand how this webbing issue would be concerning. It looks like your dealership is aware of the situation and ready to assist, but if you would like this occurrence documented in our system as well, please send a PM my way and I can get a case file set up within our system.

Enjoy your day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V M6 and 2013 ATS 3.6L Premium
64 Posts
We had the exact same issue on our ATS, they replaced it under warranty. Very strange! Our replacement CUE oddly went out tonight (just blank) and came back on. It also has an odd green graphic on start-up. I'm wondering who they are using as a supplier, there really shouldn't be these type of quality issues in any car, especially at the price point Cadillac is charging. I had a range rover evoque as a rental car last week. Their screen/system was 100x better and it's used in Jags and other Tata platforms. It's 2015, your nav screen shouldn't feel like a $10 ebay tablet from China.

Here's what ours looked like:

·
Registered
CTS Vsport
177 Posts
2013-2015 Cadillac ATS, SRX, XTS
2014-2015 Cadillac CTS VIN A, ELR
Equipped with Cadillac CUE 8 Inch Touch Screen
Delaminated screen, usually takes a day or so for the exchange to arrive

----------

there is an update for the blank screen issue.
An updated software calibration has been released to address the above conditions. Update the HMI Module using a USB FLASH DRIVE and the Service Programming System

To verify the HMI build version, on the radio push the following button combination together Home+Volume Down
then select HMI from the onboard development screen.
If the software version is GMG2.12.6N146.4 or lower then your vehicle needs the software update installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts