Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my oil change as well as SW update on the cameras without the actual hardware. Done, then as I was driving off the Nav voice directions was pretty quiet. Went to the menu, adjusted the volume still no progress. The XM radio volume is also not LOUD. Unpaired and paired Bluetooth phone and still no progress. Remember everything was working EXCELLENT before the SW update. Ugh! Back to service bay. So, anybody wanting to bring any non-issue to the dealer, make sure they have done this before. At least they kept my saved stations. But if they the complete fix, they can erase it. Still at service waiting.......,,,,,

----------

UPDATE..... It was a quick fix! Just disconnect battery then wait a few minutes, connect it back- all is well. By the way I noticed a mute on the screen and when I pressed the volume, it disappeared. Do we have a mute button?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perlmane said:
Yes. It is the bottom button on the left side of the steering wheel. Phone with a cross through it.
Yes, thanks! Got it to work or unwork;).

Now, going back to nav input while car is running is deactivated. But I remember one time where it showed up on the screen, "passenger input of address?" Then address input, cue input is not disabled. How do you guys do it again? I guess an occupied passenger seat activates it?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In addition, after the SW update, I noticed the door ajar pic in the bottom left side which appears temporarily when you open and disappears when you close the door(a new feature?). The mute button which is the phone disconnect button also showed up. All these I just noticed after the SW update after driving it 11000 miles.

Anybody know how to remove the odometer in the screen and just access it when needed like the previous generation?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anybody figured out how to put the phone caller's picture in the dash? No mention of it in the cue manual.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update. Anybody knows how to save pic in the CuE and it to show when called? I tried to save it in address book but where is the address book? It syncs phone but only name and number.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shodan01 said:
I am looking for this as well!
Not sure if it's a free or paid update.i just had an update done but no pics, don't know how to add voice tag, address, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts