Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'94 Seville STS N*
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent labor day weekend in naples, FL. driving around i must have seen at least 30 STS & DTS's, not to mention every other car was an SRX & CTS. its almost like everyone replaced their honda & toyota with a cadillac.

here in palm beach it is very rare to see a caddy outside of a CTS or an old STS/SLS (like mine for instance).

what's up with that? any posters here from naples?

·
Registered
00 ETC 02 Lighting
16 Posts
Naples - Ft Myers area. Tons of Caddies here. Lots of retired people with money and they seems to like Cadillacs or Lincon Town Cars.

Great market for finding mint low milage 1 owner ones with great service history.

·
Registered
'94 Seville STS N*
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i'm gonna head that way when i look for a 98+ model sts/sls whenever my current craps out on me

·
Registered
1997 Polo Green Cadillac Seville STS
685 Posts
HA HA.. I brought my STS from FL. Low miles too.. I will buy my NEXT cadillac from FL too.. Low miles again.... Tons of those there..

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
spent labor day weekend in naples, FL. driving around i must have seen at least 30 STS & DTS's, not to mention every other car was an SRX & CTS. its almost like everyone replaced their honda & toyota with a cadillac.

here in palm beach it is very rare to see a caddy outside of a CTS or an old STS/SLS (like mine for instance).

what's up with that? any posters here from naples?
Palm Beach? Where were you for our recent meet? Are you coming to the next? Check out the "Regional" forums near the bottom...

·
Registered
'94 Seville STS N*
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
please

my cadillac is a hunk of shit

i just blew 500 bucks on 3 ignition coil packs today

the car barely made it to naples & back >:-/

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Naples - Ft Myers area. Tons of Caddies here. Lots of retired people with money and they seems to like Cadillacs or Lincon Town Cars.

Great market for finding mint low milage 1 owner ones with great service history.
Tons of Florida cars advertised by used car dealers. V high prices.

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
I'm with Dave01... lots of good deals down there.

My retired Dad lives near Ft. Myers.

Tons of Caddys. Great prices.

Up here, you might see a couple STS's, DTS at a lot. down there, you'll see a row of 20 SLS/STS, and another row of 20 or so DeVilles... all used, full selection of colors, years, miles, prices....

Cadillac Heaven....

Every time I go down there, I'm in grave danger of buying a car....

Heh heh... Grave Danger?
Is there any other kind??

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Thanks for info. I must admit that prices I have seen have been on the internet. I have not been car shopping down there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts