Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Names Of My Pre Set Radio Stations On My Cts Always Change, Is There A Way To Keep Them Just Saying What Radio Station I Am On?

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
YES! it was posted some time ago but never added to the faq...it's kinda tricky and you gotta time it right...anyways...if you notice when you change the station for a split second it says the radio station numbers and not showing the text? well, goto the station you want to preset and turn your dial one click to be one point off your preset....then press and hold the preset button you want for ~.5second then whilst holding the radio preset button turn your dial back to the station your trying to set it too...it takes a bit of practice but you'll get it....trick is to have it 'set' when it's still showing only the #'s

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
I found that never worked. It saved it for a few days, then for some reason it cleared it out and started saving it again randomly.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
I found that never worked. It saved it for a few days, then for some reason it cleared it out and started saving it again randomly.
Same here. Some channels do stay however. I set a channel on FX1 to the NASCAR channel, and it still says NASCAR, even though it is some other channel now.
:confused:

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
My radio has electrical gremlins/demons, it never saves just the station and call letters. Then again we own Vs, let your exhaust note be your audio entertainment.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
My radio has electrical gremlins/demons, it never saves just the station and call letters. Then again we own Vs, let your exhaust note be your audio entertainment.
LOL thats all I "and the police" hear in my car I might as well throw away the radio...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts