Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-v 09 auto
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone think since a 25 shot is inert.....that a simple dry 25 shot in the airbox would keep intake temps down...and the iat and maf would easily compensate as it does on all other LSX motors.....

just curious not looking for the 25 hp( though a nice side effect)

but any FI engine heat soaks.....could this be a simple cure.

of course not using it alot is my premise?

Any feedback on the LSA motor

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
43 Posts
I have a 85 shot in the intake tube. It works great. Just put a window switch and a full throttle switch in and you will have no problem.

·
Registered
V2
1,079 Posts
NOS is great for responsible people. I am not one of those people.

I have blown 2 motors because of the car crack that is NOS.

·
Registered
CTS-v 09 auto
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any other advice? under the gas(air) peddle wot switch. yeah theat would be a requistit...but spraying an auto with tc off with such a low shoot shount need a window switch .....with limited tration you be wot till at least 3000 rpm

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
43 Posts
I have the window switch activate the NOS at 2900 rpm and go off at 6100 rpm. I have a wot switch on the gas pedal. They do make a window/wot switch that is TPS activated. I think NOS makes it.

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
The nitrous controller i used for my kit when installed was Trick performance P gauge. It has the triggers, the safety stuff, even a bottle heater controller. They are a window switch and many other things.. That was the electronics side, Then i just used a universal nitrous kit from NX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts