Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's a 2000 SLS, 22" Rims, 20% Tint, Cadillac Emblems and Valve caps on the wheels. I just got my STS Wood steering wheel, STS Wood grain shift knob, and STS color matched grill but i still need to get them installed. Anyone got any ideas where i can take that wont be too expensive?

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

How weird, when i tried posting it yesterday it said i was spamming. Anyways, here are the rest of the pics that didn't show.

Thanks Lord Cadillac!

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Nice car. Could just install the parts yourself. Nothing in that list takes anything more then basic hand tools to install. Is it the whole steering wheel? If soo you will need an allen wrench set and a steering wheel puller after disconnecting the battery.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
Congrats! Hope you enjoy her!

Just one quick question... where did you get that steering wheel? What year Seville is it off of? The shifter knob is nothing... but there could be some issues with the wheel... not so much with the wheel but the airbags... they tend to be quite model specific.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Looks good! Maybe another mod would be tossing on some HIDs if you like them.

Question from me too, where did you get your STS grill at?

·
Registered
1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD
1,589 Posts
Damn! Nice! Love the rims, tint, and sunroof. Very hot.
I also like the Cadillac emblem on the rims. :thumbsup:

All you need now is a CadillacOwners.com window sticker.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-decals.html
These are really cool, unlike other window stickers. These are high quality and actually look really good! If you do get one, be sure to specify that you have tinted windows so you get the exterior type sticker. If you need a pic, I'll snap one off mine.

·
Registered
Pearl White 2002 Cadillac STS
54 Posts
Hey, I noticed that you have a sweet looking bottom grille piece on that SLS. I have the same exact car, except mine is an STS - 02'. Where did you get that bottom piece at????? I WANT IT!

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, sorry I took so long to reply on this thread. The steering wheel and grill I ordered off ebay. As well as the shift knob. I got everything installed, except i know have it Air Bag light on. The emblems on the rims i bought them where I got the rims. and cadillac8686, im not sure what bottom piece it is ur referring to?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts