Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the life of me I don't know where the connector to the right plugs into. The left is for the floor lights

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...Do they plug into each other?
Nope I don't know if it was part of the throttle controller. Because it's next to the vitesse connectors. Maybe he unplugged that part to use for the vtc. Closed the panel back up, y'all pray for me

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Your mechanic took it apart? then gave the car back like that? Guess you'll find out what doesn't work when you start it up :)

it's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks smaller than the throttle wiring harness which is wider from what I can remember. I googled vitesse throttle controller pic and one of your previous posts popped up with a picture of the connectors:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your mechanic took it apart? then gave the car back like that? Guess you'll find out what doesn't work when you start it up :)

it's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks smaller than the throttle wiring harness which is wider from what I can remember. I googled vitesse throttle controller pic and one of your previous posts popped up with a picture of the connectors:

The controller works fine, just a bit nervous driving it knowing some thing is unplugged under

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's not part of the Vitesse. The Vitesse goes in-line and only has the single blue and yellow wires leftover.
Yup that's what I saw dangling next to the module. Pulled the side carpet to see if anything there required a plug in, but found nothing. Just glad my car is back and normal....for now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts