Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, heres my videos. I timed it at EXACTLY six seconds flat. Pretty impressive considering stock is 6.4-6.7!!!

I timed it using Nero's video software that can break it down frame by frame so I should be pretty accurate in my number. I really think I could shave a couple tenths off of it if I work on my launches.

PS- Brent I hate you! LOL!!

Here they are for your viewing pleasure:

Ah shit I cant figure how to embed them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0AH2sLE-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7nWvBmNTGM

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that song is played out, why are you still bumping it?
Hey I like that song still pendejo!! LOL!!

Pretty damn Impressive!!!!

Lol!! Thanks guys! Thanks for fixin my vids Blimas!

Jay, isnt that your sisters ETC!!??? ZING!!!!!!!!! LOL!! What is you zero to sixty on that thing anyway? I will tell you that your days of saying that are limited. LOL!! Will you cry when you lose to a V6? LOL!!!

Jay you launched a lot better than me. If I improve my launches it should be good for a couple tenths of a second.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Is that spanish for "poser" or "chrome pillars"?? :lol:
lol no its a "Spanish" word that umm... i dont think there is a English word for it:D but umm.... damn lets just go with beaner:D its the mexicans that are mexican mexican:D the mexicans that wear the big hats and cowboy boots and listen to mexcan music:D

only gringos dont know that:D

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Hey nice vids man. Grats on the excellent tune you got.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Redub the sound with Blur "Song No. 2" just to show up the snotty Germans that gave us Clive Owen and Madonna in "Star".

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
congrats on the new mod, nick.

what were ur times before?

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehe I am just a penche gringro!! Lol!! I dont even know what that means....

Anywho- I really dont know what my times were before but stock is listed anywhere from 6.4 to 6.7. I bet stock is closer to 6.7. I know I can get my zero to 60 down to 5.8 with some better launching which I say is pretty damn good!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL!! It was actually 6.04!! I can break it down frame by frame on a video editor and get the exact time. Once I perfect my launching I predict a time of 5.9 or 5.8. I am going to take out my spare tire so that might help as well.

Brent you beotch, you still have the fastest NA CTS on the planet and I hate you!! LOL!!!! I am claiming second so everyone else can piss off! LOL!! In essence there are only 3 V6 CTS's in the world faster than us. Nels, TAD, and the Lund Bananamobile! It sure sounds nice to say I have the fifth fastest V6 CTS in the world. At least I know I will be able to say Im fourth soon! BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 41 Posts