8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kept it very simple and wanted it to look “stock”

Attachments

·
Registered
none...yet
370 Posts
Looks very good. I know this thread is a few months old but wanted to comment anyways. I really like those wheels....are those Cadillac's or something that look like them? Sizes and tire sizes pls? BTW, Phantom Grey Metallic is perhaps one of the best, if not the best color Cadillac offered and I wish they still offered it on the CTS, and CT6 sedans...I saw a 2017 CT6 Platinum in the flesh and up close and it looked amazing...can't imagine what your CTS V-Sport looks like in-person.

IMO they currently don't offer anything close to that color on these two models anymore. They still offer it on the Escalade I think, but not these two models.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you put a different grille on it? It looks like a CTS-V mesh grille which I've looked in to, but didn't think it would look right on a V-Sport...

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac ATS
1,141 Posts
Did you put a different grille on it? It looks like a CTS-V mesh grille which I've looked in to, but didn't think it would look right on a V-Sport...
Yeah that's obviously not a stock grill. I have asked others where they got there V looking mesh grill and everyone just says ebay.

·
Registered
none...yet
370 Posts

I didn't catch that as I wasn't able to open the attached pix! Very cool. For some reason I still can't get those pics to open up when I click on them.

·
Registered
CTS Vsport Premium
26 Posts
looking to do this same thing how did you get ACC emblem in there? It looks like you have a premium like me. Any pointers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts