Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
you V boys.. could you make those pics any bigger? i would like to blow my computer up... thanks. nice V btw. 115 huh? good job dude, was that in the quarter or what?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Very nice Vinnie. You have one of the faster magnacharged V's it seems. :thumbsup: 115 is a very good MPH! Hope to see ya at Etown one day.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Where is the road course? I didn't see it when I went there. Do you have an upgraded radiator? I thought I caught some reflective metal behind the grill. I've never cought that on other pics.

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
ahahnu said:
Where is the road course? I didn't see it when I went there. Do you have an upgraded radiator? I thought I caught some reflective metal behind the grill. I've never cought that on other pics.
S/C intercooler

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Vin, nice to see you swingin' the Black Sword!!! With all these posts of roadcourse antics, I'm starting to develop a facial tick...
I can't wait to get the V on a road course. Only a few autoxes with mine and it was awesome, I can't imagine what it'd be to really let 'er run.

Come Spring, the Tri-State V's should take over a track-day...or find out about renting the Englishtown track!!!! Can you imagine the sound?????
-ace

1 - 20 of 25 Posts