Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
06' CTS-V
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the V yesterday after having all my fluids (oil, clutch, tranny & differential) changed as the final item on the "to do" list for V-Day on Monday. As I was heading home an hour later I was rear-ended at a stop light by a 19 year old girl on her cell phone and shoved under the back of a Ford 4x4 truck. She hit me doing about 35-40 mph and knocked the shit out of me and the V. Life SUCKS!:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
:nono:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo way:nono: - Man that sucks - I would beat the piss of her for ruining my V and second the V day. Man I am so upset for you - give me her info - I take her parents and her to a Cadillac dealer and have them buy you the new V now.

That sucks man - come out to the V-day anyway at least get 1/10 of the fun - maybe catch a ride with one of us and even Andy in his racecar.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
i had some woman hit me after having my v for 2 weeks... her front plate fell off i broke front bumper and fog light!

sorry to hear it man! make her pay!

also not to try and jump in ... if they let you get anything off it... get me the driver's side fog and bracket!!! mine is still broke!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
that sucks buddy! tell the insurance company u need a vette or something for a rental!

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
sorry for my previous language in my last post! makes me mad! sorry again!

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Ouch. I hope she has good insurance and compensates you for any loss of vehicle value.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
How's your back? Better get it looked at :lildevil:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Last edited by The Tony Show; 06-26-09 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Language, vulgarity and sexual references
I can only imagine what was said, but I'm sure we all feel the same way. Logging on, and seeing this, I said to myself not already. I definately feel for you! I still hope you come on Sunday. Atleast you are ok.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Ouch.

Any chance you can snag that lower grill and send it my way? ;)

·
Registered
06' CTS-V
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be there. A buddy of mine is doing the driver ED and he's driving straight there from Watkins Glen on Sunday afternoon after 3 days of racing at the Glen. He was only doing the instruct because I was going so I feel obligated to come anyway.

·
Registered
2005 Cts-v
177 Posts
Oh damn, your poor baby!!! sorry to hear it man, tell the insurance co. she ruined the resale value of that car now. That should get you a set of headers out of em.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Sorry to see and hear about your V dude, that sucks big time considering the timing.:rant2:

But glad to see you are alright. :yup:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Wow man what a shame :nono: I really can't believe that. The timing is unreal. After seeing this thread, I am not driving my V anywhere until it's to Winchester. Just too scary with teenie boppers on cell phones texting in traffic.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
i hope that pain you have in your lower back region is going to be ok.... i hear the new v has better bolstering in its recaros which aid in healing.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, Powered by Chevrolet
835 Posts
Sorry man. It's getting scarey out there to drive anymore. Just the other day in morning rush hour traffic I thought this driver was drunk. To my surprise I see here texting away!! She couldn't keep the car straight in one lane for more than 5 seconds.

"It's gettin' to be ri-goddamn-diculous!" - John Wayne, http://www.celebrityrants.com/premium/celeb_wayne.html

1 - 20 of 36 Posts