Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 25, 2003 I joined this site. And now several thousands of posts, pics, stories, and offensive lyrics later, here I am. Two years later here I am with a whole bunch of new online friends and connections across the globe. It's amazing to me that it's been two years....

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Congrats on your anniversary, and I believe I have been here for just over a year now!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
LittleB said:
Women = Julie & I (lol we are the only "active" female users it seems...)

Congrats dope!
Ahh you see, my wife reads the forums, but very rarely posts, I think shes only made one post before.

Shes here though :annoyed:

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Congrats on the 2 year anniversary DopeStar. Best wishes for many more.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
boombotz said:
As many of posts you make, I hope there is 2 of you typing. :D
SCORE:thumbsup: Before I went on my sabbatical he was at 2.5k or something. I come back and he's at 4k. Goodness gracious great hands of fire. Uncle Craig has to use gloves that route anti-freeze through the finger compartment so his fingers won't catch fire from moving so fast.:histeric:

·
Registered
2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
Congrats on two years, DopeStar and that fine metal mistress of yours.

I've only been here since July when I got Cruella, and I'm hooked (though I doubt I'll ever catch up with the likes of Craig, Jesda, Addison, Boombotz, B, et. al.). Still, this place—and the residents—are really cool.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LittleB said:
Women = Julie & I (lol we are the only "active" female users it seems...)

Congrats dope!
I also let my Metal Mistress have her hand at the board, she hasn't typed anything though.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
I also let my Metal Mistress have her hand at the board, she hasn't typed anything though.
Well, what does she do with it? Just caress the keys and go; "Oooh, ahhhh...." ? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts