Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
though it was a valiant effort,with 7 years of my rather large derierre and 140k miles, my seats center spring gave it up on a bump last night. I have needed new upholstery on the drivers seat for a while, now I may need the whole shebang. As usual, the other seats are as new. Where is the best sorce of older seats/covers, or the parts necessary to rebuild them?

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Try eBay.. Timing is important but you should find something sooner or later.. Check local junkyards as well. Where are you on Long Island? I'm in West Babylon and Lindenhurst...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Go to a local trim shop, and have them redo it in leather or vinyl (depending on the size of your pocketbook and/or if you care)..... i got a quote to do the driver and passenger side seat bottoms, plus the side bolstering for $460..... in leather.......... they will be able to match your color perfectly, even if its faded a little......

Take in mind that vinyl WILL NOT breathe at all during the summer, so you may need to drive with a towel over the seats or put some grease on the seats so you dont stick to it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts