Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a hand car wash yesterday - and my car came out minus a "C". So I drive an Adillac now.. How much is this going to cost me? And I'm guessing I just go to the dealer for it..

Is the piece any different than the one that comes on DeVilles? Somebody once told me that the Fleetwood Brougham "Cadillac" is longer...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Id check ebay..... IF you cant find one there go to a junkyard and get one, and you can have a dealer or some other shop install it....

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
Call the dealer to see how much a new one is and if you don't get it there try a junk yard. It shouldn't cost too much. I don't know if it's different or not for the different models. That's another thing you can ask the dealer, or if you get it from a junk yard take what's left of yours off and use it to find one that matches. It's pretty easy to change.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Thanks.. I feel silly but I bet most people don't even notice it...
Sal,
Have you thought about taking the eblem off and going sleek style?

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does it look without the logo? Does it look good? I know I can always go ahead and Photoshop it - but does it look good in person? I COULD consider doing that. But I love that it says, "Cadillac". I'm a Cadillac enthusiast. :p

Now I hope there's not going to be a trend that spreads to my hood ornament. But I just put gas in my car and it looks like somebody friggin' HAMMERED-OFF the trunk ornament - or whatever you call it..

What the "F"?! How much does THAT piece cost now?! :crying2:

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I think if you take the emblem off alltogether it'll just look like someone took it off. Get another one!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts