fastest new style gtr in the world

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts
Nice dude very nice.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Great pictures! My favorites are "F ENZO" and the light switch ("switch to...on tube"). ROFLMAO!

Thanks!

·
Registered
09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures! My favorites are "F ENZO" and the light switch ("switch to...on tube"). ROFLMAO!

Thanks!

ah hell man you shoulda seen the rat bag hotels. no wonder why so many people camp at the event or only come for 1 day, my friend didnt luck out and get a holiday inn express they were booked up and so were even motel 6

the place we stayed the 1st night was where the pic of on tube was taken :lol:

deffinately glad it was just me and 2 of my friend if i was with my fiancee i am sure we would not have stayed there. us guys drank enough to make it tolerable at it was still pretty bad :lol:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That party looks like it had it all, from Jagerbombs, bikes, babes, Foust, and plenty of American muscle, great shots. We need an Ohio Mile...

we had a blast drove around 18 hours on the way down there a little quicker on the way back but it was worth it.

i am taking my v in the fall for sure and probably the vette too

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Great pics! I saw a Panamera in there somewhere...any idea what it did in the mile? Hopefully not as good as you.

Tony

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pics! I saw a Panamera in there somewhere...any idea what it did in the mile? Hopefully not as good as you.

Tony

i didnt run i just rode with my friend and his c5 vette for support and to have a hell of a good time. Didnt know what to expect for the 1st time going.
i will be bringing my v (means i have to get some mods to uphold the v name) :D and my z06 down there in october most likely. good thing i have a big enough trailer to fit both in.

the panamera ran 171 from when i saw it and form what he told me on another forum.
they are really nice looking in person compared to pics.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts
Last month I was in Cleveland and a Panamera was parked behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The car does look way better in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
Great pics, Derek, thanks for posting & sharing. As they say, every picture tells a story, and those really did.

·
Registered
2009 CTS/V
347 Posts
very nice cars, my favorite is that black 300C SRT/8.. im still trying to love this V as much as the srt best car i ever owned..i loved that unrefined crazy torque of the SRT with the torque converter and cam i had no traction all of first,second and third gear..if i have to compare the two i would say the SRT is a unrefined angry rhino and this V is a gazelle i like unrefined better sometimes... i still get nightmares of trying to go look for my srt and trade it with my V..i must be going thru the withdrawal symptoms

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
very nice cars, my favorite is that black 300C SRT/8.. im still trying to love this V as much as the srt best car i ever owned..i loved that unrefined crazy torque of the SRT with the torque converter and cam i had no traction all of first,second and third gear..if i have to compare the two i would say the SRT is a unrefined angry rhino and this V is a gazelle i like unrefined better sometimes... i still get nightmares of trying to go look for my srt and trade it with my V..i must be going thru the withdrawal symptoms
Amen

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts