Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my old 2002 lade,
14 screens in total, 1 43 in plasma on motorized rack, 4 headrest tv, 2 side view mirror tv, 2 ceiling tv, 1 in dash tv, 1 rearview mirror tv, 1 armrest tv, 2 visor tv. Built in direct tv antena and tuner, two dvd players, audio video controller independent wires to all tv's, each monitor was switchable between, two dvd movies, hd tv, ps2, or the back up cams.
5000watt power inverter

2 12' subs, 2 crossfire power amps, custom built fiberglass racks and speaker box, fully airbrushed
ps2, 12 disc changer, in dash touch screen and nav
suede headliner, back up cam (before option)
ipod input (before option) actuator and remote on lift gate (before option) remote start, automated windows, actuator on hood

27" lexani wheels, full ssbc big brake upgrade, 4 inch drop kit,
dual alternator, 4 batteries, aem cold air intake
over 100+ led's, neons, strobes inside and out
custom paint blue realfire over outside, inside on fiberglass panels, engine covers, custom pods.
Candy painted tail lights

needless to mention this was the car show king, got a room full of trophies

Attachments

·
Registered
Escalade
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the thing rigged up with a viper 6ch expander with remote, gave me 6 0n/off key combos to work things with the remote, unfortunatly I never got video of it, but it was sick...

when at a show with the car totally off, I would hit a button and start the engine, hit another button and pop and lift the hood and hatch siumltaniously. then hit another button and fold out the mirrors, and drop all the windows, and finnally i would hit a button and make the plasma tv raise out of the floor and activate all the neons and strobes.

it was awesome to do this when no one was around, it would freak people out big time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts