Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
looks good. are those the infamous 18" sport package rims??

If you paint that top chrome peice over the grill your 03 will look like an 06/07 model!!

·
Registered
2008 CTS Blackallac, FE3, Fully loaded
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!

They are the 18" 9 spoke DTS Wheels on 245/45/18 Toyo's.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They were on a new DTS. The buyers did not want chrome wheels, so the dealer offered them to me at a discounted rate. They painted the grill while it was there as well. You guy's are to blame for all this.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
stop jocking my style sbusha...haha jk, looks great!

Here is mine, 9 spoke CTS wheels, I think the only real difference is mine are 8 inches wide. I am also running a 245 45 18 Toyo tire.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
sbuscha said:
They were on a new DTS. The buyers did not want chrome wheels, so the dealer offered them to me at a discounted rate. They painted the grill while it was there as well. You guy's are to blame for all this.

Lookin' almost good. Now you have to get the V Bumper. $$$$

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Caddy Man said:
stop jocking my style sbusha...haha jk, looks great!

Here is mine, 9 spoke CTS wheels, I think the only real difference is mine are 8 inches wide. I am also running a 245 45 18 Toyo tire.
Your the one who helped me come to this conclusion. Thanks for the help!!!

pmpott - "Looks good except it looks like you got some ugly crap on the front license plate. You might want to do something about that." It is funny as I knew you would have a comment. Its all good in love and war. I am looking forward to seeing number 81 skate in YOUR endzone this year. :bouncy:

·
Registered
03 Redline CTS Lux Pkg
1,031 Posts
:Offtopic:

sbuscha said:
It is funny as I knew you would have a comment. Its all good in love and war. I am looking forward to seeing number 81 skate in YOUR endzone this year.
It didn't work for the Eagles, so I doubt it will work for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qEa8IJO0Po

I won't even get into how scared of Sean Taylor he is :want:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pmpott said:
:Offtopic:

It didn't work for the Eagles, so I doubt it will work for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qEa8IJO0Po

I won't even get into how scared of Sean Taylor he is :want:
:Offtopic:Easy, your team won 2 out of the last what...16?I rember that rookie Crayton burning Taylor in the endzone to win the game once. Isn't Taylor in jail yet.

·
Registered
03 Redline CTS Lux Pkg
1,031 Posts
sbuscha said:
:Offtopic:Easy, your team won 2 out of the last what...16?I rember that rookie Crayton burning Taylor in the endzone to win the game once. Isn't Taylor in jail yet.
You mean this guy??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHB0-Q0Prc :eek:

And I know you don't want to get in the conversation of people being burned for TD's. I'm sure you still have nightmares about that game:poke:

This is a conversation for another forum though...:alchi:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you do have a point about that. I just got around to patching the hole in my wall and burrying my dog (just kidding, no dogs were harmed in the making of this thread):stirpot: .

I'll meet you @ extremeskins or dallascowboyszone.:want:

·
Registered
03 Redline CTS Lux Pkg
1,031 Posts
sbuscha said:
you do have a point about that. I just got around to patching the hole in my wall and burrying my dog (just kidding, no dogs were harmed in the making of this thread):stirpot: .

I'll meet you @ extremeskins or dallascowboyszone.:want:
:histeric:

I don't do much trolling on other team's threads, but I am Pool Shark on extremeskins. Don't do much posting in the offseason, but things are definately heating up

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
sbuscha said:
Your the one who helped me come to this conclusion. Thanks for the help!!!

pmpott - "Looks good except it looks like you got some ugly crap on the front license plate. You might want to do something about that." It is funny as I knew you would have a comment. Its all good in love and war. I am looking forward to seeing number 81 skate in YOUR endzone this year. :bouncy:
glad I could help :)

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
sbuscha said:

The best thing about your car is the front plate!!! Go Cowboys!

The other stuff is cool too. lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank You!!! I do have to agree about the plate. It is the best part of the car. That was the first mod I did, a day after I got the car.....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts