Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics! The only thing left to do is paint and put up the crown molding....I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
Nice, I like the stainless appliances. My parents are redoing the whole house and the kitchen/dining/living area is under construction now. They installed the insulation today and the sheet rock goes in next week.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Granite countertops, built in wine rack, glass front cabinets, stainless appliances.....very nice!! :D

I think your builder shorted you some plug covers though. :p

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry! The dumbest thing I did was forget to take BEFORE pics...but it was basically an all white kitchen, with only cabinets on ONE wall (how dumb is that) it wasn't at all updated. Everything you see there is compeltely 100% brand new. We also cut down half of a wall to make that breakfast nook/bar area...

slk230mb said:
Nice, I like the stainless appliances. My parents are redoing the whole house and the kitchen/dining/living area is under construction now. They installed the insulation today and the sheet rock goes in next week.
That sounds like us! Now our living room and dining room are under construction too, my boyfriend is re-doing our texture at the moment. I can't wait til our house is back together LOL

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rolex said:
Granite countertops, built in wine rack, glass front cabinets, stainless appliances.....very nice!! :D

I think your builder shorted you some plug covers though. :p
LOL!!! Yeah he came back the next day!

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
Very nice, I like the alcohol tipper. Is that tequila or rum, I can't exactly tell. What type of cabinets are those? I'm going to find a picture of my kitchen!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the pics from before were about halfway through I think...no countertops or tile etc. Just the cabinets. I am so mad I didn't take before pics....you would be amazed. It was the worlds worst kitchen before...nothing in it, very old, not updated, closed in like a bedroom...very weird-BUT NOW we need to be on MTV's cribs! j/k LOL

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
All right we will remember that, and don't go buying some restaurant food and throwing it in the oven like you cooked it!:histeric: I expect real home cooked food when I fly in!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You fly out and you will get 100% home cooked food!!! I'll even let you guys watch out 50" Panasonic Plasma TV with HD built in.... :D

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
wow littleB that looks really really nice!

·
Registered
2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD
3,723 Posts
Yeah, that is an awesome looking kitchen! I'd ruin it by washing greasy Cadillac parts in the sink and dishwasher. So, maybe you shouldn't invite me over! :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts