Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again to Precision Motor Sport of Florida. After installing my new rps clutch, aluminum flywheel and stage 3 dart 225 heads...My car made 426 rwhp and 400rwt. With 150 shot 585 rwhp and 575rwt. Those numbers were made on a very hot day 93 degree weather and very high humidity.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Thanks again to Precision Motor Sport of Florida. After installing my new rps clutch, aluminum flywheel and stage 3 dart 225 heads...My car made 426 rwhp and 400rwt. With 150 shot 585 rwhp and 575rwt. Those numbers were made on a very hot day 93 degree weather and very high humidity.
Very nice numbers...:thumbsup: Can you post your dyno sheet to see at what rpms you are making the rwhp and rwt... Also come up on Friday 27th of July to Moroso at 6:45pm. We are having a meet at the dragstrip and going to be hitting a bar afterwards...:thumbsup: www.moroso.com

·
Registered
Cadillac 2004 CTS-V
173 Posts
I hear your rear-end "whining" already!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mainly roll race the car. I know if try to drag the car I will destroy the rear end on that car. When I went up to pick my car I took my friend 2006 Z06.
On the way back home we ran both cars 4 times. I pulled on the Z06 all 4 times. The caddy is very snappy. Its revs up much quicker. 1st gear revs up
almost like a motorcycle but I'm not gona take any chances until I get a stronger rear end. I try to attach my dyno sheet here, but this forum is not letting me. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I mainly roll race the car. I know if try to drag the car I will destroy the rear end on that car. When I went up to pick my car I took my friend 2006 Z06.
On the way back home we ran both cars 4 times. I pulled on the Z06 all 4 times.
Is that with or without the funny stuff?

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Is that with or without the funny stuff?
Had to be the juice! The caddy weighs almost 4k pounds and he has 430 rwhp. A stock Z dyno's between 440-465 rwhp and weighs 3132 stock. I would say he was spraying all 4 times. A kill is a kill!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
On the way back home we ran both cars 4 times. I pulled on the Z06 all 4 times. The caddy is very snappy. Its revs up much quicker. 1st gear revs up
almost like a motorcycle but I'm not gona take any chances until I get a stronger rear end. I try to attach my dyno sheet here, but this forum is not letting me. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong.
Get a freakin membership at something like photobucket.com, upload the photo, click the link supplied for the image link, then paste it in your post. Now do it!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its a custom grind cam from comp cams. 226/230 on 115 LSA + 2 degree advance. Thats what Chris from comp cam recomended for a daily driver.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts