Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I sold my 2009 6M sedan and got this car. I really like it, BD, recaros, roof, auto, 2 piece rotors, 28k miles. Paid around $39.8k. There was a catch to the low price....the pass quarter panel needs re-cleared. The base coat and metal flake are good. I think someone dropped something on it and they had it "fixed" as it's just a little less shiny then the rest of the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Beautiful man, looking forward to seeing it person!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you believe it's dirty already! I just cleaned it yesterday!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I feel like I miss my manual. There was nothing like it, but I was willing to sacrifice to get a coupe. I love the coupe. My '09 is a beautiful car and I cannot lie, I do miss it.

·
Registered
11 CTS-V
46 Posts
That is why I got rid of my black sedan and went for the pearl white; you will be washing often with the dark color. Looks great though

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,847 Posts
Nice find. A6 has to be weird when you get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it is different. Not as raw, or as fast but it is still a quick fast car and I like it. My preference is the 6M, but I also prefer the coupe over the sedan. So I made a sacrifice!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,847 Posts
I'm sure you will suffer through it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts