Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
715 Posts
D2113DDE-4817-4E20-92C8-266E4E5813E2.jpeg
Looks just like mine. Did you lose the right side cover? The prior owner dremeled a hole in mine for the air filter.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
715 Posts
I took it off to show the intake haha, its in the trunk. Also my thermostat went bad 🙁 ENGINE HOT - AC OFF is so annoying
I was lucky in that the prior owner had the thermostat and shift issue fixed before I bought it. I’ve since switched back to the stock intake as it won’t pass the smog regs here. Seems ridiculous as it actually passed all the requirements (the actual test) except for the emissions ‘label’.

·
Registered
08’ STS-V
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have yet to get
I was lucky in that the prior owner had the thermostat and shift issue fixed before I bought it. I’ve since switched back to the stock intake as it won’t pass the smog regs here. Seems ridiculous as it actually passed all the requirements (the actual test) except for the emissions ‘label’.
i just love the sound of the supercharger opening up past cars🥰

·
Registered
06 STS V
75 Posts
Is this the one that was listed on CG from Fort Lauderdale with 41K? That deal looked pretty sweet at $12.3K.
BTW: I am also addicted to the spectre intake!

·
Registered
08’ STS-V
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this the one that was listed on CG from Fort Lauderdale with 41K? That deal looked pretty sweet at $12.3K.
BTW: I am also addicted to the spectre intake!
Yes! I flew out from texas to get it, dealership was super shady with fees, $15.5 total

·
Registered
06 STS V
75 Posts
I also flew to get mine and enjoyed the 1000 miles home. You must have had a great time with the empty roads! Hope it treats you well. Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V Black Raven/Ebony
18 Posts
Welcome! Beauty you've got there. Even though silver was common, I still believe it to be the best color on these. Which interior is in it?

·
Registered
08 STS4 V8 1SG & 04 SRX4 V8 & 01 Monte SS
5,012 Posts
I see someone also put a modern crest on the grille ... how does it look from a distance?

·
Registered
08’ STS-V
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see someone also put a modern crest on the grille ... how does it look from a distance?
Its an escalade crest so its much bigger than a newer CT one. Looks nice, just it extrudes from the grille a bit and you can tell where the old crest would have went

1 - 15 of 15 Posts