Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chiggedy check it out!

I've been looking for a trailer to build into a party-mobile. I came up on a trailer, but it came with a caveat. By taking the trailer, I had to agree to drag this thing home along with it.

VW powered, three engines, two transmissions, spare axles, good tires.

Work begins this week.

We've already cut the trailer up into little tiny pieces and are in the process of rebuilding it by welding up better support and turning it into a flatbed instead of a crappy buggy trailer with rails for the tires. We're building a locking toolbox onto the trailer, and its going to have tiedowns flush with the bed of it so we can strap down the spare garage couch and recliner for when we go to tailgating events or camping or whatnot. Next on the list of craigslist searches will be propane powered fridge so the keg will stay cold!

Badarse.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Northstar? Are you kidding me??? It calls only for one engine, that engine being the 6V92 Detroit!

[YOUTUBE]czQltHwHMhU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
That thing looks like a lot of fun! :)

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
You should trick it out Mad Max style

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
That thing looks like it has real potential to top out the fun meter. You gotta love a "trailor for sale" with a free dune buggy attached to the deal. :D

I've got to pull the CV axles on my mini-truck some time this week and put on new CV boots so I can take it off roading. There's a creek on the back side of my neighborhood I would like to cross in it (if it's not too high). Once I manage to do some off roading in it I will post pics and/or vids. You should do the same. I'd love to hear that thing run too.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Mount a third seat above the rear axle and attach a fake (or real if you feel so inclined) machine gun to the roll cage and start cruisin' the neighborhood. :)

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Mount a third seat above the rear axle and attach a fake (or real if you feel so inclined) machine gun to the roll cage and start cruisin' the neighborhood. :)

Yeah Spyder, didn't you say you had a problem with meth-heads in your area? :lol:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've already kinda sorta got a way to mount up my new .50 figured out. Updates to come, over time. Finances are going to make it a slow go, but I'm going to sell off a few firearms toys to fund the new fuel powered toy!

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Me and my friends wanted to make a mobile machine gun turret a while back by buying a crappy, old Toyota Hilux (Tacoma in the US) and mount a maching gun on a post in the bed like is so common in Africa and the Middle East.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts