Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am new here and it is an honor ;-). I just purchased my new 07' Escalade in White Diamond and Ebony interior. Our Escalade is loaded (as far as I know) with everything and it is my first Cadillac. I look forward to the exchanges and hopefully, I will learn as I go. Thanks for having me and as a first time Caddy owner, I'm definitley in a different category...since I've already angered my neighbor with envy;-)
airlaird

·
Registered
Cadillac
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the very nice welcome. I'm located in Dallas, Texas and the COLD A/C in the Escalade really helps. I have had many vehicles..mainly foreign, but GMC has the best A/C hands down. I just quit the Volvo forum and I gotta tellya...those guys posted like... every two weeks...it was killin' me every time I asked a question..it would take WEEKS for an answer. A very Weird bunch. Anyhow, thanks again for the nice welcome.
airlaird

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Well, I am new here and it is an honor ;-). I just purchased my new 07' Escalade in White Diamond and Ebony interior. Our Escalade is loaded (as far as I know) with everything and it is my first Cadillac. I look forward to the exchanges and hopefully, I will learn as I go. Thanks for having me and as a first time Caddy owner, I'm definitley in a different category...since I've already angered my neighbor with envy;-)
airlaird
Welcome to the Forum, and great color choice too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
07 ESV
140 Posts
Welcome ..

There's been some rough weather down your way - I have relatives in the Dallas area. We were all concerned when the storms hit.

Lots of resources here - glad to have you aboard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts