Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there ... my folks had a maroon/grey interior '76 Coupe ... what a car! I always recognized Caddys as a cut above ... and a car set apart ... we later had Lincolns, and though they're cool, they're not as unique ... later on, we had an 1984 Eldorado ...

I recently came across family pix of that '76 Coupe, and realized I've always wanted one ... or a CTS (ha ha) ... in any event I WILL get a Caddy ...

That's my story. I found this great site, and it's a major eduacation on the coolness of all things Caddy -- except maybe for the Cimmaron (what were they thinking?)

Take care,

Ron Albanese

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Ron Albanese said:
Hey there ... my folks had a maroon/grey interior '76 Coupe ... what a car! I always recognized Caddys as a cut above ... and a car set apart ... we later had Lincolns, and though they're cool, they're not as unique ... later on, we had an 1984 Eldorado ...

I recently came across family pix of that '76 Coupe, and realized I've always wanted one ... or a CTS (ha ha) ... in any event I WILL get a Caddy ...

That's my story. I found this great site, and it's a major eduacation on the coolness of all things Caddy -- except maybe for the Cimmaron (what were they thinking?)

Take care,

Ron Albanese
WELCOME Ron,
I used to own a ford(merc) and man did it make me angry. I know your pain. There are plenty of nice caddy's out there. You'll soon find the one that suits your liking and wallat.

Thanks for joining.

Happy Motoring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts