my green EXT on vogues

3526 Views 24 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Synergetic
here is my 03 EXT sittin' on vogues

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
8ball said:
What size? Aren't you in Tampa?

:yeah: The wheels are ok, but those tires look horrible. But that's just my $.02
As long as you got some gold teeth to go with it, play on playa!

See less See more
8ball said:
What size? Aren't you in Tampa?
Yea I seen this truck in Tampa too.
Nice, I like it, aslong as those white walls stay clean!
Cool, but the white walls make the rims too small, or smaller.*
Thats MY 2 cents. Cool stuff though. I'm diggin it.
Looks good first i seen a lade on white walls. Looks good with the gold. Real down south look and feel. Nice lookin
my lades green envy too... but i promise you i won't be rockin the green and gold with the white walls... but if its your style thats legit
the rims are 20, at first i was going to go w/24's but i wanted to be different and i haven't seen many escalades on vogues so i did it like that. yes i am in tampa.
dirty-red said:
the rims are 20, at first i was going to go w/24's but i wanted to be different and i haven't seen many escalades on vogues so i did it like that. yes i am in tampa.
Yea I seen you around. Your location said South Dakota but I know I seen the exact truck.
boombotz said:
Yea I seen you around. Your location said South Dakota but I know I seen the exact truck.
I knew I had seen you, actually I parked next to you once on MacDill.
yeah i moved down here in feb. then got deployed overseas(i'm in the AirForce). 8ball were we testing on the same day?? you got the black EXT right?
I like the white walls...different.
Would look nice with some chrome tow hooks, I like the differnt look of the vogues. Let me know if you want to get some chrome tow hooks.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.