Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My name is Chris, aka CJ. I am 16 years old. I bought my first Cadillac in June. I love it. It is a 1990 DeVille. Needs a little work, but it is great. I just wanna know are there any cool modifications that I could do to it. Whether it is performace or exterior, I wanna hook it up big time!!!:banana:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Hey Chris...welcome to the Caddy forums & thanks for signing up! I am sure someone can help ya out on the mods ?. :D

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
HollywoodHicks1 said:
Hi. My name is Chris, aka CJ. I am 16 years old. I bought my first Cadillac in June. I love it. It is a 1990 DeVille. Needs a little work, but it is great. I just wanna know are there any cool modifications that I could do to it. Whether it is performace or exterior, I wanna hook it up big time!!!:banana:
HOLLLLA !!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
HollywoodHicks1 said:
Hollywoodhick,
its great that you got a caddy at the age of 16. Money is always an issue for mods on cars. You need to realize what you want to do add horsepower, make it look better, make it sound better, system, etc....

Chrome OEM rims is the easiest way to get a good look for the time.
Your best bet for everything for mods is ebay and junkyards. Take your time and pick what you like best

Good luck hope this helps you a little

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Unfortunately, there isnt many mods performace wise you can do to these cars........ About the only things you can do <that isnt custom> is a superchip upgrade and exhaust.......

But 16 years old, and 1st car is a caddy...... Thats golden...... Im glad your not one of the idiots that wants to get a ricer car and rice it out.......!

Welcome...... :wave:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
elwesso said:
But 16 years old, and 1st car is a caddy...... Thats golden...... Im glad your not one of the idiots that wants to get a ricer car and rice it out.......!

Welcome...... :wave:

Me too! Too many kids nowadays into that rice crap... hate that Uncle Bens crap..

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
I guess Cadillac's marketing tactics to target a younger generation are working.... only we're all getting old Caddys, not CTSes......

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Look at the CTS right now....... Everyone (ok, but quite a few) is having problems with them, mainly stuff with the AC....... Or at least that is what is evident on this board......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts