Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they took the four rims centers, and both mirrors. But oddly enough i'm not that pissed, here in mexico the dealer will replace everything for free. And I just hope that the @&&wipe that took them can eat with them.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
chant74 said:
they took the four rims centers, and both mirrors. But oddly enough i'm not that pissed, here in mexico the dealer will replace everything for free. And I just hope that the @&&wipe that took them can eat with them.
Damn that sucks! Sorry man. Good deal on the replacements though.

Where in Mexico are you? Mexico City? I lived in Tampico for two years back in the late 80's.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Thats terrible!!! Im really sorry........ But at least you get it fixed for free...

It was posted here earlier that the escalade is the no1 stolen vehicle....... So I guess if they dont want to steal it then they vandalize it!!

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
chant74 said:
I live in monterrey, mexico... about 5-6 hrs N-W from tampico
I rode through there several times on the bus to/from Reynosa or Matamoros. I don't know about now, but back then the buses sucked. Tampico wasn't so great either :D - certainly no Cancun or Acapulco.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Sandman said:
I rode through there several times on the bus to/from Reynosa or Matamoros. I don't know about now, but back then the buses sucked. Tampico wasn't so great either :D - certainly no Cancun or Acapulco.
All of the above have gotten much better with time... most of the buses are super cool units benz or other (tv,ac and all) and the best thing about tampico or matamoros now, is you get some of the youngest US coeds partying hard out there.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
chant74 said:
All of the above have gotten much better with time... most of the buses are super cool units benz or other (tv,ac and all) and the best thing about tampico or matamoros now, is you get some of the youngest US coeds partying hard out there.
Guess I was 15 years too early. Might be time for a visit though... ;)

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
That is Terrible. The same sh+t happened to me in Seattle. I woke up one morning and found the mirrors ripped off and all my doors covered in chocalate from top to bottom(Caddy EXT). I hope the punks who did it got what was comign to them. Cause its just wrong to f+ck with someones car just cause its nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
fast66 said:
That is Terrible. The same sh+t happened to me in Seattle. I woke up one morning and found the mirrors ripped off and all my doors covered in chocalate from top to bottom(Caddy EXT). I hope the punks who did it got what was comign to them. Cause its just wrong to f+ck with someones car just cause its nice.
Thats sucks I know how you feel..... my truck a black awd Escalade was keyed last night the whole way around both sides :( i know who did it and all i have to say is i dont feel sorry for them when they get what they got coming.
YOU DONT MESS WITH A MANS VEHICLE!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I agree....... I dont see how thats funny, destroying other peoples stuff...... Its a lose lose situation for everyone!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts