Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2008 cts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my 2010 only had for 6 months was rear ended by a tundra. We were doing 20 and he was going 60+ never hit the brakes and hit us. They totaled our vehicle. We will be looking for a replacement if anyone is selling in N.Tx

·
Registered
66DeVille Vert 76Coupe Delegance 07Escalade ESV 96Fleetwood 83Coupe Deville 70Calais
661 Posts
Drivetrain still worth good money. Other parts too. Itll be stripped pretty fast wherever it goes

·
Registered
All Escalade Premiums, '16 ESV, '13 ESV, '10 EXT
619 Posts
Was anyone injured? I was t-boned and totaled in my 07 EXT and came out without even a headache. Amazing trucks

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Sounds like you were not hurt, or not hurt bad, that is what is important, they will make more Escalade's. :)

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,744 Posts
Let me guess texting is the cause. Sorry to hear. There are lots of good escalades to be bought.

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
What did you do? When you finally got you and your kid out the car?!

·
Registered
2008 cts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We sat way off on the side of the road waited for emt's to arrrive, I let the ins. Company figure out the small stuff, I took care of my daughter while holding back the pain I was in. I didn't want her to see I was hurting, she was already scared I didn't want to add to it.

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
Glad to hear you and your daughter are ok and hope you guys recover fast

1 - 16 of 16 Posts