Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
I got a Blue Chip also, not sure about the color of the breaks, although it makes more scense now that i see it on a blue car. Either way nice choice on the Body Color!

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i would of like the paint to be a bit darker. but thats the only blue they sell. wasnt sure how it was going to come out. but not bad i guess. i can always redo it in red.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
kbvere, easier to spot you now. ;)

congrats on the mod, was this your first one?

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
I have a blue chip CTS as well. I did my calipers black and added a white CTS sticker to the front. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's raining now and I'm not about to go outside.

·
Registered
White diamond 05 CTS 3.6L Euro
181 Posts
Hmmm….
I like the color by itself but I think it don’t match the color of the CTC, maybe a darker blue will be more matching in my opinion…

The most important thing is that you like it no mater what other says.. :thumbsup:

Q: what type of painting you used cuz u might motivated me to do some coloring to my CTS, looks easy mod to do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm….
I like the color by itself but I think it don’t match the color of the CTC, maybe a darker blue will be more matching in my opinion…

The most important thing is that you like it no mater what other says.. :thumbsup:

Q: what type of painting you used cuz u might motivated me to do some coloring to my CTS, looks easy mod to do :rolleyes:
Well im not to sure if i like it or not. ill wait a week or so to see if it grows on me. It is a little bright for me but that was the only blue they sell in the paint kit (Dupli-color) If i end up changing it i might go black or siver now. Red might not look to well also but then again red is nice.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: My Dupli color brake kit paint job!

I do value everyone's input on this. If I get more dislikes ill change it, or if I get more likes then ill keep it :thumbsup: So let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
I think it's too bright. Plus, you probably should have painted that part in question. Same goes for the middle part on the rotor. I know nothing of painting calipers though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts