Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the wash and wax today so I took some of the Triple Cherry DeVille...

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Wow. Very nice. Reminds me, I gotta go wash and wax my car......

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
That's what's I did today too showed my car a little love after almost a mont of neglect...sorry no pics. Maybe tomorrow...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Nice!!! My gparents FW is the same color........ I like it better in RWD...... :D

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
:worship: Veryyyyyyyy nice!!! Damn I need a Caddy to wash & wax now that my Eldo is gone! :crying2: All I get to wash is my truck..whoopie!!!!!!!! :(
Looks real nice though...love that color! And why didnt you post yourself???? Chicken? :histeric:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
:worship: Veryyyyyyyy nice!!! Damn I need a Caddy to wash & wax now that my Eldo is gone! :crying2: All I get to wash is my truck..whoopie!!!!!!!! :(
Looks real nice though...love that color! And why didnt you post yourself???? Chicken? :histeric:
The pushrod pimp posted himself.......

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JerseyGirl said:
He did? I will hafta go look!
lol from what I remember you replied too!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
With your popularity around here, it'd be easy to forget something like that.....!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
Damn...i have too many things on my mind I think... :bonkers:
I wonder what those things could be.:histeric:

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
That car looks Straight >2dfx, but you missed a spot! The Exhaust tip needs a S.O.S. pad taken to it and the wheel wells need detailed too. :spin:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Theres also what looks like splatterings on the seat....... :eek:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SoundAdvantage - I'm going to fit a mini bottle brush to the dremel and detail the rims out nice and clean! Trust me, before I started you wouldn't believe I had whitewalls on the fronts...

Wes - Blame my mother's lack of detail with the ArmorAll for that one

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
You let your mom use armor all???? :eek: On leather??? :shocked2:

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
well pimp , i guess ill have to wash the ol battle tank this weekend and show you how its done , finnaly quit raining here in florida , damn tropical storm and stuff , between that and all the dried antifreeze on the windshield and roof from yesterdays "heater hose tee" explosion it really needs a fresh coat of wax , cant get back home to wash it till friday , then i get to tackle the oil filter adapter job , just got it from caddy yesterday , 98.50 for the adapter and o rings for the oil lines , then she will leak no more !!!!!

2dfx -how did you post those big arse pictures???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts