Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
XTS4 Luxury
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took the XTS in for harsh transmission shifts, especially the 3rd to 4th upshift. I had complained at least three times before, but yesterday they finally applied an update from a TSB that was issued a year ago. My transmission is so much smoother already, although service writer said it would take a few days to relearn the shifting.
Also, I complained about CUE locking up and being unresponsive. They finally did the update that I begged for at least three times. Now that I have the latest update, I am eager to see it that fixed it. So far so good.
They also changed the oil and oil filter and rotated the tires even though they just changed it a month ago and it was at 70%.
I am much happier now! My dealer is taking my concerns seriously and trying to fix the few little things that make me cuss.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm so glad they finally helped you have a car that shifts smoothly, although having to bring it in three times in order to get them to act isn't very good. Please keep us posted if this finally ameliorates the hard shift.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for sharing Gavinallan1....I have the same issues on occasion. I can only hope I am as fortunate as you when I take my '14 XTS in for service.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts