Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CTS is at the Dealer getting looked at due to my check engine light being on.

they gave me a new DTS for a loaner.

Man, that's one big freaking car to drive.

·
Registered
2007 CTS White Diamond - 1997 Deville Silver Mist
289 Posts
That's nice that your dealer gives you a loaner right from their stock. I just had my car in for service and they send you to an Enterprise car rental place to get your loaner. I had a Buick Lucerne (base model) as my loaner car. Also a big car. It rode very nice and it was comfortable.

I like the DTS. It's a nice looking car.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6
281 Posts
mine sends me to a enterprise also, on june25th it will be 2 months without my car, but i get it back july 6 (some big insurance problem, adjustor was in idiot basically) anyway i've gone from a kia (insurance car), to the dealershi house buick century LOL, and now finally i'm in a 05 cts for the last two weeks since i b*tched them out big time (both the dealership and insurance)

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My service technician is pretty cool. They always wash my car as well.

Ends up my car needs a new VVT sensor, so they ordered the part and I have my car back. I was teasing the guy about the car being so big so he said next time he'd give me another CTS or an STS. They are also a Saab dealer, so I'm trying to hit him up for a SAAB.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
You must have great faith in your dealer. I will never let my dealer wash my car. It's almost always a hack job.

I almost always get Impala's as rentals, too.

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it just got of made a rattling noise , almost like it was misfiring. I had noticed it few a few days and then one morning on my way to work, I had turned down my radio and was listening to it when the check engine light came on.

Also, they are replacing my headlights due to the peeling on the tops. As for the car wash, they just take it down the street to Fast Lanes, which is touchless car wash and they hand dry it. Not a big deal.

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
The dealership up the road here rents out Chevys & Pontiacs through the onsite Enterprise. I've had a 07 Grand Prix (POS), a 06 Malibu (POS), and an 07 Equinox (So So) The dealership I bought the car from, which is about a 45 min drive from my place, rents Caddys through the onsite Enterprise. The first one I got was an 06 CTS w/22k that was ragged out! Next was a 06 DTS w/ 3k that was nice! Was a freakin boat, but nice! I was lovin the A/C in the seats. Last time I got a brand new CTS. I mean BRAND NEW. It had 6 miles on it. Still had plastic on all the seats.

I'll actually drive all the way up there (over an hour from my new place) just so I can stay in a Caddy. Plus they wash and vacuum the car and put Tire Shine on the tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts