Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay KC, easy, yea the radio makes a little hiss only when the volume is all up, I cannot seek any channels, or search, and every time I start the ignition, the hour on the clock loses 6 hours. I'm getting it looked at on Friday at the local GM dealership.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
That's not good news Dude! It might be a major malfuntion in the head unit!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sounds like its new radio time for you bud!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
There are some links to radio repair places somewhere around here! I'll get back to you later!

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well after putting a new re-cored rad in my better-half's Pontiac today for 250 dollars (Canadian dollars not worth much) , I hope I don't get soaked for 500 or more for a new radio. P.S. thanks for the advice guys, I wanted to know if it sounded serious, and I guess it is. Later

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, awsome site dude, thanks for the info and where did you find that site. 200 US is about 400 Canadian dollars, I guess I am just pissed because the car only has 21,ooo miles or 34,000 kms. For the last 5 years my parents said the clock on it never kept good time. They thought it was hard or tricky to set. Thats my parents for you, there was obviously a problem and this was the indicater. I will let you guys know how much it was, it will ease my pain to mention it.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I hear Ya Ralph! Good luck and keep us posted....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Playdrv4me