Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Quote my post above. You'll see how the youtube syntax goes. When you're posting, click on the little red "youtube" icon up top; insert the youtube ID between the brackets. And ya, it's a little "rough." :lol:

Nice first try.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
nice power point ;)
not crazy about the soundtrack or how the treadmarks disappear and then reappear when the car is doing donuts (around 3 - 3:30 mins remaining) ... or how the screen goes black after that :rolleyes:

but i like the purge & 0-60 vids + looking at that spray bottle :drool:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice power point ;)
not crazy about the soundtrack or how the treadmarks disappear and then reappear when the car is doing donuts (around 3 - 3:30 mins remaining) ... or how the screen goes black after that :rolleyes:

Not a rage fan :confused: One of the best bands of all time :eek:

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
nice power point ;)

Actually, after watching the same short clip repeat about 50 times, the black screen is a welcome relief. Other than the needless repetition, not bad.

Maybe add a nice walk-around shot from about knee level, add some exterior shots doing a 0-60 and eliminate most of the donut repetition and you'd have a nice vid.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, after watching the same short clip repeat about 50 times, the black screen is a welcome relief. Other than the needless repetition, not bad.

Maybe add a nice walk-around shot from about knee level, add some exterior shots doing a 0-60 and eliminate most of the donut repetition and you'd have a nice vid.
yeah like i said it was my first video:rolleyes: anyways I gotta take some vid's of my car doing burnouts and drive bys and other stuff then i will take my time on it

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
thats cool, i like it!!!

(rage is the sh*t too. but i can only hang with de la rocha's voice for about an hour. then i wanna kill myself)

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
Nice video brent, At least we know you love your car enough to make a tribute video , and he or she hasnt even passed yet .. nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts