Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my latest mod (let the pictures do the talking).... of course, your feedback is cool (like it or not) and i welcome it. This occurred to me the other day cause my wreath fell off and i am kinda tight with money right now. The mod cost me $6.99 plus tax....I was also a big fan of the show when i was a kid....

THUNDER......THUNDER............THUNDERCATS - HO!!!!!!

I'm also thinking if maybe i should keep the plate of the original wreath and crest and mount the emblem on that. This however requires a lot more work considering i have to clean up, fill and paint the plate itself - (more work than i care to do). But if you think it may look better, please let me know:

what do you guys (and girlz) think?

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
it looks good...and i must admit, i was a fan of the show myself...haha

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...now personally i wouldnt put it on my car...but its not that bad....it fits deacently...

will the wreath fit around the THUNDERCATS??? then you can get a small caddy logo and put it in the cats mouth LOL.

i gotta tell you, when i read the title of the thread i was worried..then i read just what you wrote before i scrolled down and i was scared...then i saw it and laughed.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Geesh, I thought I would see Optimus Prime or something. :lol: Looks...:suspense: ... interesting. :D

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wish i could mod the cat and put an HID light behind it! LOL

I actually lost the wreath - it fell off during a car wash i think - i didn't notice for days. I can't see myself spending $50 bucks right now (and it really doesn't bother me that much). Anyway, I'm just having fun with my car.

snarf snarf....

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
Looks Great. :D

I laughed when I saw it too, my mind was racing thinking of the possibilities but not a thundercat symbol...lol priceless. I don't think that a Transformers symbol would do as good on a CTS. My friend got the Transformers symbol on his impreza. SIGH** he has problems (He has transformer dolls...:canttalk:...I mean action figures).

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts