Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah - the only thing I can compare my delightful new CTS is to a glass of Romanée Conti (I am an avid wine collector). I have been in an euphoric state since I drove her out of the dealership. It is truly a magnificent fusion of engineering and beauty. Cadillac truly lives up to its name as an American icon. I have to admit though, this is my first American car and I was quite reluctant before signing up. However, now I am just so very glad I did. The two months of wait before I finally got the call from my sales rep - "A CTS just arrived today with your name on it" - was worth the wait. I thought to myself while ordering - if I get something like a Cadillac then why now get the best? So I pretty much went with everything GM offers on this magnificent beauty. I remember literally asking the sales rep - "Did I leave out anything else?" And I must say now I know why they say a Cadillac IS a Cadillac :)

Sorry - I am just rambling on - where are my manners? My name is Abe and I hail from Toronto. I have been a silent spectator these two months on this forum (please forgive my spying eye) waiting for this moment - right now. I am finally a CTS owner! So hello to all you wonderful souls - it is an honor to a part of this forum :eek:

Just a run through my CTS

Black Raven
3.6L RWD
Ebony Interior
Comfort & Convenience Package
Sight & Sound Package
Performance Package w/18" All Season Tires
Wood Trim w/Steering Wheel Package
Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
UltraView Double Sized Power Sunroof
DVD Navigation
50% Tint on All Windows

·
Registered
2008 CTS DI RWD
42 Posts
Congratulations on the new car! I have no doubts that it will grow on you even further as the days pass. Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
2010 CTS-4 3.6 & 2008 SRX-4 V6
950 Posts
If it's anything like mine (and it seems that it is), you'll love the car.

Me, I'm more of an avid wine drinker than collector and DRC is too rich for my blood - in my books, DRC is more of a Bentley wine. I see the CTS as being more Vosne-Romanée...

With apologies for any unintended pedestrian afront, naturally...

·
Registered
92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4
348 Posts
Abe: Hey, welcome to the 'world of CTS'; I hope you enjoy your new car as much as I've enjoyed mine. I've had it since August, 2007; it has been a fantastic car; I never tire of driving it.

Enjoy!

David

·
Registered
2014 SRX Premium w/20" chrome
481 Posts
Howdy Abe, :wave:

Your new CTS sounds like a real beauty. How 'bout posting some pic's.

Best of Luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcome - I truly appreciate it. I will definitely post some pictures when I get the chance. I just want the first impression to be a lasting one. I have ordered my Zaino kit and when it gets here I will give this black beauty the shine it deserves :)

·
Registered
2008 Black Cherry CTS4 - FE2, J55
205 Posts
Congratulations on the new CTS, I know how you feel :cloud9:

Best of luck with it!

-Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts