Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
hireman said:
20x9 and 20x 10.5...pics by my wife [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
Huh, what pics?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks really good. Some daytime pics, too, please!
heres the only daytime shots I have , as they were rolling it out of the bay putting the wheels on. Black chromes really hard to capture in a photo
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yep lowered on cut eibachs 4" off back and 5"off front mag ride not effected car still rides great. Best wheel deals did my specs, will see if I can get them from Jon there. Thanks for the compliments I'm really happy how they turned out. Bought new set of calipers that are at the powdercoater now, doing them in a really cool candy blue color with hopefully colored V logo under the clear coat. That should really pop behind the black chrome I hope... Lol

Ohhh 255 35 20 on front and 295 30 20 out back

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure why some people can see the pics and some can't... Their hosted in photobucket

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
20x9 with 32mm offset
20x10.5 with 35mm offset.
He said depending on tire size that might need to be adjusted slightly to keep optimum tire/fender clearance

----------

gonna try posting some pics again a different way so all can see them

new calipers added

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
61 Posts
Hireman do you still have your stock wheels? I'm looking for a pair of coupe rear wheels to put on my 09 sedan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts