Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2011 V-Coupe (600+rwhp) ; Black Raven, Manual, Recaros
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Does that cat-delete pipe remove the baffliing after the headers? Also could it hook up to the stock headers and a corsa cat-back? If so, sign me up!
Yes, it connects to the stock manifolds and then right into your cat-back.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V
156 Posts
Can someone post a few photos of this cat delete setup that jesse makes. Do you need to cut the stock exhaust to install or is it a true bolt in. Do you need to retune, or is it typically within a zone where the computer / sensors will compensate. How about sound, how much louder and how is the 70-80 mph highway sound, like on longer trips vs. the stock setup? Thanks for the replies and information.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V, 2007 Z06
2,843 Posts
Can someone post a few photos of this cat delete setup that jesse makes. Do you need to cut the stock exhaust to install or is it a true bolt in. Do you need to retune, or is it typically within a zone where the computer / sensors will compensate. How about sound, how much louder and how is the 70-80 mph highway sound, like on longer trips vs. the stock setup? Thanks for the replies and information.
bolts in right before the flange where the crimp is and bolts up right below the stock collectors. But I don't have any pics :(

·
Registered
2011 V-Coupe (600+rwhp) ; Black Raven, Manual, Recaros
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It's a true bolt in and it just replaces the stock cats.

I think you will need a tune but I'm not 100% certain.

The sound is definitely noticeable at all speeds but it's not too loud. If you feel it is too loud then you can have a muffler shop install a 200 cell cat in the pipe.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V, 2007 Z06
2,843 Posts
It's a true bolt in and it just replaces the stock cats.

I think you will need a tune but I'm not 100% certain.

The sound is definitely noticeable at all speeds but it's not too loud. If you feel it is too loud then you can have a muffler shop install a 200 cell cat in the pipe.
if it removes the 02 sensors you'd need a tune.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,261 Posts
you're replying to a 9 year old dead thread. Most of the posters haven't logged on in years.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts