Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Catera Y57XE
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ron Fellows (Canadian CTS-V and Corvette Driver) was kind enough to pose for this pic after the GT1 race.

·
Registered
Opel Omega
1,419 Posts
Damn that is one nice Catera you got there... and well awesome pictures. That car would look sick with that 'veee' logo colors across the back doors and rear quarter panes... you should look into something like that...

·
Registered
2001 Catera Y57XE
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn that is one nice Catera you got there... and well awesome pictures. That car would look sick with that 'veee' logo colors across the back doors and rear quarter panes... you should look into something like that...
Thanks! That Veee logo would look cool done up like the older CTS-VR cars, but because i'm lacking the performance of the v series cars it wouldn't feel right. I also thought of doing something with the Opel racing colours of the late 80's (yellow, grey, black) but i like the stock look.
looks like you need a car wash
Well besides the Track and Paddock all the roads are gravel and sand, having rained on Friday and Saturday there were some unavoidable puddles. Besides I wasn’t planning these pictures I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to bring my Vette out this past weekend, I probably would have made more of an effort to keep her clean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts