Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
SRX 2015
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just downloaded "My Cadillac App" on my Iphone5. the version I received is an older version than was posted. The Parking page doesn't really work.
Does anyone know who to contact about this issue. My Cad is 2015 SRX. thanks for any help, ive tried all the paths I could

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
I'm not sure if the park page ever worked. It hasn't on my phone or tablet...

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
I downloaded the latest app last month. However, I liked the older version better. I called OnStar and asked if I could have the older version again. She told me that the new version is to help those that had a hard time reading and interrupting the darker background and information. I told her I liked the old version better.

I guess that we will have to get used to the newer and brighter looking version. :(

·
Registered
2018 XT5
605 Posts
The My Cadillac app is completely different app than the Onstar app.

I downloaded the latest app last month. However, I liked the older version better. I called OnStar and asked if I could have the older version again. She told me that the new version is to help those that had a hard time reading and interrupting the darker background and information. I told her I liked the old version better.

I guess that we will have to get used to the newer and brighter looking version. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts