Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm so ****ing mad right now. It was 2:30pm yesterday and I had just got off work. I get to the parking lot were I park my EXT and come to find that it’s not were I had parked it. I right way knew it had been stolen. I had just got the ****ing 26s like 3 weeks ago. My company has surveillance cameras around the building so we get on that. You can see a suspicious Chevy Caprice come around the side of the building (vehicles never go back there) the image is not wide enough to see what the Caprice is doing. 2 min go by and the Caprice heads out with my Cadillac right behind it. They didn’t break any glass. I had the stock alarm so they must have disabled it. Here are some pictures of what she used to look like.:rant2: :helpless:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Damnnn!! Get your shit back...

I don't understand why you guys don't got aftermarket alarms on your rides, especially with 26's. My truck is basically impossible to be broken into. You guys pay 50 g's for a truck, then drop another 20 g's into it (wheels, sound, etc.)... you got to spend a few thousand on security. Even my wheels can't be stolen, when any lug is loosened the alarm immediately turns on. Its comforting knowing that my truck is difficult to steal.

Sorry about the loss. Wish you the best finding your baby...

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I keep my keys in my truck when I park, I have done that for the last yaer and a half, there are some many BMW's and Benz's in my area no one wants an Escalade.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Damn... thats whack mang, I was just peepin your ride da other day. I ain't getting nothin else for my ride until I upgrade my security. Too many scandless fools out there, you just can't take any chances no more.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1st of all I wanted thank all you guys for the replies. I spoke to my insurance today and was very disappointed.:helpless: As many of you know I had just got those 26" Bid Homier rims about 2-3 weeks ago. Were I'm going with that is that I hadn’t put them under my insurance yet. Insurance said that they could only pay up to $400.00 if I had a receipt. So basically I lost a couple thousand dollars. As for the surveillance they are pretty sure they can zoom and sharpen the image to get the plates of the ****ing lowlifes. But like some people have told me "Come back Bigger and Better" **** them haterz that can’t work for their shit. :rant2:

Next time im getting LowJack.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I hate this!!!!!!

I hear so much about Escalades being stolen over there too!
It sucks thatyou work your arse off to buy something,t hen three weeks later its gone!

I had a BMW lifted in July, it was a 1997 540i, whats the point in stealing a car like that??? It was onyl worth pennies, but a $50k truck....

Sorry to hear about the loss, if you find out where they are, find out where they live and torch their ****ing houses.

Scum, pure scum

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
YAH DUDE THAT'S REALLY F***ED UP!!!!

I agree with Mccombie 5, when u find these people, torch their "house" (if they even have one) and then beat the shit outta those two!!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
YAH DUDE THAT'S REALLY F***ED UP!!!!

I agree with Mccombie 5, when u find these people, torch their "house" (if they even have one) and then beat the shit outta those two!!
(then take THEIR car)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds like I better get my onstar activated lol. At least I got a 2 way pager alarm with a battery backup installed, now if someone ****s with my shit it pages me and cutting the battery cables won't do a damn thing to stop the alarm.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
36 Participants
slk230mb