Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
For a professional look, pick the best photo such as the large center shot and just use it to fill the space. Multiple images create clutter.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks hot, but the multi photo thing is what i wanted! ill have one of that made too! thx for the advice

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Is that your head? the photo of the burn out would make a cool poster by itself!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
For a professional look, pick the best photo such as the large center shot and just use it to fill the space. Multiple images create clutter.

Whew, for a second there I thought you were recommending Lambo doors! :rolleyes:

Kidding aside, the car looks sharp and a shot by itself would look sweet.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
had a buddy of mine photoshop this together
the burnout pic is not mine, and was takn of this forum
?????what you guys think?????

Wayyyyyyy too cluttered. Me no likey. And why are all you guys spending the money to black out everything, including your crucial taillights, yet you don't black out the grills?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wayyyyyyy too cluttered. Me no likey. And why are all you guys spending the money to black out everything, including your crucial taillights, yet you don't black out the grills?
bc thats the way i like my whip :)
and the burnout pic was my old background..this poster is my new 1...
i have pics of the burnout already so tis ttime for a change

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
I like the blacked out look if there are nice chrome accents....like chrome lips on the rims and chrome border on the grill :thumbsup: but im not sure if anyone has done quite what i am talking about:rolleyes:

now as for the picture white goes better with black so get your lights fixed then make a new one
Lights should look like this

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I like the blacked out look if there are nice chrome accents....like chrome lips on the rims and chrome border on the grill :thumbsup: but im not sure if anyone has done quite what i am talking about:rolleyes:

now as for the picture white goes better with black so get your lights fixed then make a new one
Lights should look like this
I agree with you on the wheels, I like black wheels with a polished or chrome lip.

I just don't understand why people can't have red lenses but they have the big, bucktooth silver mesh front grill.

Here is a black beauty.....

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
I agree with you on the wheels, I like black wheels with a polished or chrome lip.

I just don't understand why people can't have red lenses but they have the big, bucktooth silver mesh front grill.

Here is a black beauty.....

sooo purdy :thumbsup: this is what i would do if i had a black v....then these rims

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts