Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V Crystal White, CF,AM Wheels
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my upgrade parts from Jesse. I wanted to get a baseline so found a shop open today and called him up last minute for some baseline dyno runs.

First run was 477.96hp 462 tq
Outside temp was about 74degree. SAE smoothing was 2 on a Dynojet

Waited about 10 min in between runs. Held pretty consistent

Car in 4th gear(Auto) for pull along with stabletrack fully off. Hit traction control twice then hold for 20 secs or so.

Very inpressed with the numbers. I know they are just numbers and a starting baseline. I have the Jesse's lower pulley, Ht exchanger, Airaid CAI, and his SCT handheld (waiting on tunes from Jesse) to be installed in the next week or so.
Then I will head back to see the difference on the dyno.
I scan the sheet in twice. For some reason my scanner will not pick up the whole page.

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
A6 tranny in your car, correct?
Jesse's drop in tune probably won't be quite as close as your tuner can bring it in on a dyno. Might want to consider having your tuner install his tune in the handheld. Might want to check with Jesse on that also. Thanks for posting up the dyno sheet. If that's an auto, those are very good #'s.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Gary,
Yes its a auto. I already paid for the handheld from Jesse. Hopefully it will net great results.

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
Yes, a nice baseline. I have the same things too, but aren't the tunes already loaded in the hand held?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks
No tunes in hand held. Jesse said to read my factory tune -> email it and he will adjust and send back.

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
Chances are that Jesse's tune will not bring the tune in as close as a local tuner can, providing that you have a local tuner that's good. There again, the difference may not be worth having your car tuned by a local tuner. Just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts